মঙ্গলবার, ১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Merging Sources - Advantage or Not? - Family Tree Maker software ...

I have being adding quite a few individuals to my tree using Ancestry Hints, a combination of actual data records and details from other trees.

However, I have noticed it has created multiple entries in my "sources", for example, I have now two sources for the 1841 England Census, one has 20 citations and the other 8.

If I use the "merge" option, to replace one with the other - 1. Does this keep all the relevant information? 2. Is it wise to do this? 3. Does it matter if I merge A with B or B with A.

I am thinking I dont want to end up with multiple sources, as I am at the moment.

Source: http://boards.ancestry.co.uk/topics.software.famtreemaker/9298/mb.ashx

dominion power Heather Clem Con Edison LaGuardia Airport weather radar the weather channel national grid

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন